AGENDA PACKAGE ACCESS
1. Call to Order 6:00P.M. (Debbie Hughes)
2. Approval of the May 3, 2016 Regular Meeting Minutes. (Debbie Hughes, 5 min.)
3. New Business:
a. Welcome Trish Fancer, representing KLCB (Bob D., 5 min.)
b. Genova presentation, (?)
c. 16/17 Prioritization List approval. (Bob D., 10 min.)
d. Member discussion (Bob D. 10 min.)
4. Old Business:
a. Project Status Update:
Projects in CIP maintenance: .
• Gladiolus Dr. / Bass Rd. from Winkler Rd. to San Carlos Blvd. / Health Park to Gladiolus
Dr. final 5/7/2018.
• Colonial Blvd. from the Six Mile Slough to S.R. 82 will finalize 11/20/2018
• Three Oaks Pkwy. / Imperial Pkwy. from Bonita Bill St. to E. Terry St. final 1/19/2019
• Summerlin Rd. from Boy Scout Dr. to Cypress Lake Dr. final 11/11/19
5. Other Business: (1 0 min. per topic)
6. Adjoum by 7pm
NOTE: The Roadway Landscape Advisory Committee (RLAC) consists of members appointed
by the Lee County Board of County Commission ers to advise on matters related to roadway
landscaping activities in Lee Coun ty. The committee meets regularly and meetings are open to
the public. For more information, please contact Bob De Brock at (239) 533-9425.
C/0 Lee County Department of Transportation, 5560 Zip Drive, Ft. Myers, FL 33905 (239) 533-9400