Main Content

My water account is in my spouse's name.  He(she) recently passed away. 

How can I take off my spouse's name and put my name on the account?


To change the name on the account, provide a copy of your spouse's death certificate and a copy of your drivers license and forward it to LCU Customer Service with a note indicating that you wish to change the name on the account.

Mail documentation to:

  • Lee County Utilities
  • 7391 College Parkway
    Fort Myers, Fl 33907
    Or Fax to: (239) 485-8845