Main Content


I don't have enough money to pay the balance due on my account. What should I do?

If you are encountering financial difficulty and can only make a partial payment on your bill, contact LCU Customer Service to make payment arrangements.  All payment arrangements must be made in advance of the bill due date to avoid an interruption in service.  Contact the Customer Service staff at (239)533-8845 or call our toll free number at 1-800-485-0214.

Additional assistance is available through Lee County Human Services


Contact the United Way by dialing 211 on your telephone.  The United Way can help refer those in need to a network of health and human services agencies in the Lee County Area.