Lee County Board of County Commissioners
P.O. Box 398 Fort Myers Fl 33902
eCivis Grants Locator access
To participate in the program, a Community-Based Group must meet ALL of the following criteria:
1) have an office located within Lee County
2) offer services that directly benefit the residents of Lee County
3) offer services on a non-discriminatory basis
4) comply with all federal non-discrimination laws
5) be organized under the IRS Code section 501C (Not limited to 501c.3 Corporations, any 501c designation in the IRS code is eligible).
There is no cost to the organization for participation
Grants Locator is Internet-based. No special software is required, and can be accessed from any computer (home, work, library) with access to the Internet.
A unique user login ID and password is required.
Organizations may request up to two login IDs.
Login IDs may NOT be shared, either within an organization or with any outside organization.
eCivis provides online training to help users fully utilize the features of Grants Locator.
Please contact Anne Henkel (email@example.com), Management Analyst for Lee County, for more details.
By clicking agree, I certify that my community based organization meets the eligibility requirements and consents to the requirements of the agreement with Lee County.