Sign In

Development Services reviews and processes applications for Petitions to Vacate roadway, utility and drainage easements and rights-of-way

A Petition to Vacate requires an advertised public hearing before the Board of County Commissioners prior to approval.  The application and review processes are provided in Lee Co​unty Administrative Codes 13-1 and 13-8.