Completed Application - Get the application
- Show all lot lines and dimensions.
- Location and name of streets bordering lot.
- Size and location of proposed building and/or existing structures (show roof lines as well as foundation).
Setbacks of the structure from all lot lines and existing structures.
NOTE: If there is a body of water within 25 feet of your project, indicate the mean high
tide line or the edge of water and label the type of water body (ex: Lake,
Creek, Canal, River, Gulf).
- Aluminum Architect or engineered sealed construction drawings. If plans are mastered with Lee County, we will need to know the master number.
- Fence/Rail Detail showing construction, spacing of posts, self locking gates and height.
Wall Architect or engineered sealed construction drawings.
Additional Information Required
- Warranty Deed. If property records show that the property is not recorded in the new owners name.
- Owner-builder Declaration of Self Use. If owner is acting as contractor, they must sign a declaration of self-use and must be able to do all the work themselves or hire licensed contractors.
- Notice of Commencement (if construction value is $2,500 or more) recorded with Lee County Clerk of Courts.
- Building Addendum (if owner is not the builder).
You will be charged a $50 plan review fee and a $25 zoning review fee when you submit the application. You will be charged a $100 screen enclosure permit fee and possible other permit fees, depending upon your scope of work, when you pick up the permit. Each permit is charged an Administration and a Radon fee of 1.5% of the permit fee, minimum of $2 each. View our entire fee schedule.