Capital Improvement Unit

Do you need to create a one-time infrastructure Capital Improvement Project (CIP)?  Examples: water/sewer, road paving, canal/channel dredging, drainage and sidewalks.

Create a Capital Improvement Unit  


Special Improvement/Street lighting Unit

Do you need to create an ongoing Street Lighting or Special Improvement Unit (aka Operation & Maintenance Unit)? Examples: street lights, landscaping/signage, canal/channel maintenance, and security.

Create a Special Improvements/ Street Lighting Unit