eCivis Grants Network
Take advantage of this user-friendly program and learn how to apply for access to eCivis Grants Network through Lee County.
- One-Stop Grants Access: Verified summaries of Federal, Florida and Foundation grants analyzed and updated daily by in-house research staff.
- Complete Information: Grant details that include all application forms, standard forms, guides, instructions, and a library of previously awarded applications accessible on demand.
- Personalization: Capability to set search criteria to monitor grant programs and notify users as information becomes available, save relevant grant detail information, and take notes.
How to Sign Up:
For County Employees (including all Constitutional Offices):
- Conduct more effective searches of funding opportunities to enhance County services through the eCivis Grants Network database. For access, fill out the online application form.
For Community-Based Organizations:
- All eligible 501(c)(3) community-based organizations in Lee County can use the eCivis Grants Network for free. For access, fill out the online application form.
If you don't meet the above criteria, you can still take advantage of this user-friendly program. Anyone can keep up to date on grant news at the eCivis grants management blog; you can subscribe for free.
If you have additional questions, email Anne Henkel at firstname.lastname@example.org